Finally got around to taking the picture

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Here is the Black TN Baron in Cocobolo that was a special order pen... The customer picked it up today and loved it...
I finally got around to taking the picture last night after Mike left..... here it is... two views of the same pen...
Unfortunately the pictures do not do justice to the colors on this blank.. the almost black areas are really a deep dark purplish brown... real real sweet... just another of Ilikewood's blanks...

2005410201059_BlkTNBaronCocobolo.jpg

2005410201116_BlkTNBaronCocobolo2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melogic

I love Cocobola Tom and you did this wood and the pen justice. I'm sure your customer will show this off and brag real big on it. Awesome job!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
No Johnny, the Baron is similar to the Jr Gent, but takes different bushings... the Jr Gent bottom barrel tapers and the Baron is straight... other than that they are almost alike. I think the Baron has a better selection of platings though...

Travlr7

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch while I was got. Brought some wood back from the caaribean. Mahogany from Granada, Vega from Barbedos, and Watapana (still green - cut from a downed tree while I watched) from Aruba. I'll have some pictures later and some pens, too.

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom