Finally got a Harbor Freight within 100 miles!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

I'm going tomorrow!

Have my 15% off coupon and I'm going to print out the 20% off one to see it they will take it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That's very dangerous.

You will come home with a huge bag of "stuff" and a lighter wallet.

Best not to pass the wife while unloading - Dawn only laughs and says something about kids and their toys, which I try not to hear (old age, poor hearing).

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowchaser

Originally posted by ed4copies

Best not to pass the wife while unloading - Dawn only laughs and says something about kids and their toys, which I try not to hear (old age, poor hearing).

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice try there Ed. Try married man, selective hearing. Atleast that's what my wife says I have.

rhahnfl

HF ought to be having a big inventory reduction sale again soon... at least I hope so. I'd like to pick up a few more things to restock to shop. Yeah... that's the ticket... restock the shop. ;)

txbatons

Congrats...I guess. The one closest to me is about 10 miles. Too easy to get to. The worst? The Woodcraft store that's around the corner from us. I drive past it to/from work every day. Gives me a chance to build willpower!

I'm hoping Chris is right and there's a big sale looming. I want a vacuum pump cheap.

TBone

My closest HF is 75 miles, but I still manage to make it too often. However the worst case is going on a golf trip twice a year to Myrtle Beach. I can manage to go buy their distribution center. Haven't found anything they carry that wasn't in stock. It's like an outlet store for their warehouse. BTW the warehouse is large enough that 21 tractor trailers can load at once.

jeffj13

Scott,

I assume you're headed to Springfield. There is a Woodcraft about 1/2 mile away from the HF, so you might want to take some extra money with you.

jeff

toolcrazy

We have one about 45 minutes from me. That isn't that far, but finding the time to go is. And if their distro center so big, why the heck does it take 2 to 3 weeks to get anything to me. I guess I'll have to make the trip.

DocStram

Scott ..... be certain to get yourself signed up for HF's email list. They send all kinds of really good coupons via email. You'll know who the heavy duty HF guys are .... we're the ones walking around the store with printouts of coupons that nobody else has. Until you get signed up .... I'll be glad to forward my e-coupons to you.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice of you to volunteer, Doc.

Unfortunately, I visuallize Mudder in aisle 6, pushing two loaded shopping carts, beckoning the staff to assist him in putting a highly desirable acetylene welding unit into the THIRD cart. Of course, there are 16 aisles, so at this rate, he will be pushing a minimum of EIGHT carts to his Chevy Vega. (This is usually the guy that I pick to get in the "check-out line" behind.)

The fact he has not posted relative to his visit yet is certainly a BAD sign, for his finances!!!

HOPE YOU HAD FUN, Scott!!!

hughbie

speaking of HF. i was there today (springfield missouri) and as i was checking out, the cashier told me that on the 12th of January, they are having 'dollar day'. WOW can you imagine?!?!?!?!?!?
damnit, that's the weekend i am moving my step daughter and i'll be out of town! *##@#@#?!@**&^$#@#
ya'll check out your local HF and see if they are doing the same thing!

M

Mudder

......he will be pushing a minimum of EIGHT carts to his Chevy Vega.....

Sorry Ed, I have a cavalier and I managed to get the Nova DVR, the Stand, The wooden crate that the DVR came in AND a unifence and it's associated table into it a while back.

Not everyone has the Luxury of owning an exceptionally light Durango you know.[8D]

The fact he has not posted relative to his visit yet is certainly a BAD sign, for his finances!!!

I survived but my wallet is very light :(

HOPE YOU HAD FUN, Scott!!!

I did have fun indeed!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
8:05 PM!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't a visit, it was a MARATHON at Harbor Freight.

Rumor has it, they closed the store and gave all their employees the rest of the year OFF. Restocking!![:0][:0][:0]

Top Bottom