Final Contest Entry Statistics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
The stats are a bit out of alignment in my contests as there were a few "double" entries and a few that were ineligible. Overall they are fairlt accurate, I just wanted to be clear why the final numbers did not reflect always equal to my entry posts.

Unfortunately, the data is only as good as the input. I asked for any duplicates or DQ entries to be e-mailed to me so I could delete them from the database. I would guess that either you sent the e-mail and I missed it or the info did not get to me.
It was in no way a complaint. It was my fault for not making sure you knew about it. I just wanted folks to understand why my numbers and yours did not quite jive.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
The stats are a bit out of alignment in my contests as there were a few "double" entries and a few that were ineligible. Overall they are fairlt accurate, I just wanted to be clear why the final numbers did not reflect always equal to my entry posts.

Unfortunately, the data is only as good as the input. I asked for any duplicates or DQ entries to be e-mailed to me so I could delete them from the database. I would guess that either you sent the e-mail and I missed it or the info did not get to me.
It was in no way a complaint. It was my fault for not making sure you knew about it. I just wanted folks to understand why my numbers and yours did not quite jive.

Landon,

I hope my message did not come across as defensive and I did not take yours as a complaint! I was just trying to explain why the difference.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

Landon,

I hope my message did not come across as defensive and I did not take yours as a complaint! I was just trying to explain why the difference.
Sounds like we had the same goal. :wink:

Top Bottom