February Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
The next meeting will be on Saturday February 19. It will be here in Louisville at Tom's house (smoky10). Start time is 11:00a.m Eastern Time. We will be having a couple of demo's and a lot of story telling. If you guys have anything to sell or swap bring it with you. I'll put up all the directions and other stuff when I get home on Sunday night.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Directions Please

Have you found out the directions yet? :) I get lost real easy! :search:

I'm ready to get there!
Thanx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next meeting will be on Saturday February 19. It will be here in Louisville at Tom's house (smoky10). Start time is 11:00a.m Eastern Time. We will be having a couple of demo's and a lot of story telling. If you guys have anything to sell or swap bring it with you. I'll put up all the directions and other stuff when I get home on Sunday night.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Sorry dude, I have been crazy busy the last 10 days. I had a few friends come in from Germany for 2 weeks, and I've been in Indy the last 3 Saturdays:eek:. I'll post them up in a little bit.

IPD_Mrs

Ernie we have an AZ down the road here. You should just go ahead and transfer. BTW, requirements of working there are being proficient with an Uzi up to 75 feet. :eek:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I know there are a few members who are close by. Would be nice to see some new faces show up. PM me and I'll give you guys directions.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I'll definetly be there. I'm battling a major sinus issue right now, but hope to be better by Saturday. It was like 75 in the shop all weekend, and all I did was lay in bed:mad:.

If you hear Banjo Music playing, you're headed in the right direction:biggrin:

IPD_Mrs

Would love to come, but we have our grandson this weekend. Sorry guys, we love the get togethers but the little guy takes top billing right now. Just not fair to him sitting in a car for six hours, although I bet he would have a blast with Ernie.

DRB4381

I'm planning to be there and I'll be a first timer. What do I need to bring? I was thinking of bringing some homemade cookies or other dessert? How many people usually attend? Thanks.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm planning to be there and I'll be a first timer. What do I need to bring? I was thinking of bringing some homemade cookies or other dessert? How many people usually attend? Thanks.

I think that sounds like a great thing to do..... :biggrin:

But let Earnie tell you later when he gets off work!
See you there!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Bring anything you would like. There will be 8-10 of us there. It's a very relaxed meeting. Bring your pens to show off, and bring anything you want to sell or swap. I haven't spoke with Gerry, but he usually brings along kits to sell. I'm gonna bring some drinks for everyone. I'll also look through my stash and bring some goodies. Will have to dig deep as the shop is a freaking mess right now. I have to go by work and make sure a couple things get finished that morning, but I should be there a few minutes early. PM me and I'll give you my phone number in case you get lost or something.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
OK one last thing. Tom has made a batch of his homeade chili. I can attest that it is very good. So that should cover everything.

Eborraga,

Can you give me some info on the local club. I'm a member of Kyana and LAW clubs here in Louisville. Looking to meet some pen turners .

Thanks Al Slaughter

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Sorry Aaron, somehow I just noticed this. Must be all the CA i've been inhaling. I'll shoot you a pm.

Top Bottom