Feb 9 for the the meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Looks like Feb 9 is the best date. It will be at Don Vann's place in Porter from 9am to 2pm. Bring a few bucks and we will order pizza for lunch.
Don will post directions to his place.
Please post below if you will be attending and if there are any demos you would like to see or present yourself.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

granny369

Feb 9 meeting

Hi, I'm a new member in Pasadena. I would like to attend my first meeting. I turned pens a out 7 yrs ago and just started again. Granny369

BAYQUEST

Date looks good to me. I would like to see the clear powder coating again. I wasn't that interested in bullet pens when we did it at Harry's.

bwl

I am looking forward to attending this meeting. My questions are:
* Do we bring anything?
* Is it BYOB?
* Will we do any turning?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I am looking forward to attending this meeting. My questions are:
* Do we bring anything? Money for pizza for lunch and a couple pf blanks for a Blank in the Hat drawing
* Is it BYOB? That's up to Don, but I generally bring my own DP
* Will we do any turning? Generally no individual turning, but if your are having trouble with something, bring it and someone will be able to help you.
Usuallywe have several demos that people will request, like the PC demo that Bayquest has requested. If there is something specific you would like to see, just post below and we'll try to find someone to demo it.

vanngo5d

Not sure about posting address. But will send pm to all the address and phone #. That posted. If you don't see it or need it after I send this out just send me a message.

I look forward to having everyone here. I will have water, dr pepper and cokes or bring your own.

Thanks, Don

vanngo5d

Monty, granny369, JeffT, Charles, BAYQUEST, bwl, BarryM, The Penguin, Sub Vet 10, WildThings, rsjimenez, hjdiamond2, stealth555 and heritagebob

The names above have all been sent PM's with my address and Phone#

If you are planning on attending and didn't receive the information just send me a PM and i will forward it over to you.

Thanks, Don

rsjimenez

I will be there. I also wanted to find out if anybody would be interested in buying a Ringmaster with all accessories like the PAG tool and easy release knobs. If not I will be posting in the classifieds thanks.

Ramon

vanngo5d

I will be there. I also wanted to find out if anybody would be interested in buying a Ringmaster with all accessories like the PAG tool and easy release knobs. If not I will be posting in the classifieds thanks.

Ramon

what is a ringmaster?

Don Vann

rsjimenez

what is a ringmaster?

Don Vann

A ringmaster is a tool used to make bowls out of boards like the ones in these threads:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f45/four-more-stacking-bowls-107084/

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f45/checkerboard-ringmaster-bowl-105975/

PAG Tool:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f45/using-pag-ringmaster-105689/

$449.00 for the Ringmaster $20 for shipping, PAG $56/ with shipping, Easy Release knobs for Ringmaster $20. Bowl glue up clamp $20. total $565.00.

I can let it all go for $400.00 with local pickup at the meeting.

Charles

Hey Ramon, I have a ring master but have several questions, Have you used yours. I got mine a few years ago and had a problem figureing it out. Has just sat all this time. Plan to ask ya several questions if you don't mind.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Looks like I will not be able to make the meeting. My wife has an MRI scheduled for tomorrow morning and needs the car.
Catch y'all at the next meeting.

vanngo5d

Looking forward to everyone being here today. If you having problems finding my place please give me a call or send me a message or email

Thanks,
Don Vann

Charles

Enjoyed the meeting. Learned some new tips and picked up a few cool blanks. Thanks Don for hosting the meeting. You have a great location and a cool set up shop.

vanngo5d

I want to Thank everybody for coming, glad you had a great time. I had a great time as well. Looking forward to the next one.

and Thanks for the great comments.

Don Vann
vanngo5d

Top Bottom