Feb 3rd Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

Our next meeting will be held on Feb 3rd at Woodworld Dallas.

Meeting will start around 10am, or shortly after, setting up demos and such.

Make sure to bring a blank for the blank exchange.

I will be doing a demo show 'n tell on how I made the pen I recently posted on IAP.

We need volunteers on doing other demos, If you want to demo let me know.

Hope to see you all there.

James

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

148265_10151264846549214_876160888_n.jpg

Here is a pic of the pen mentioned.

jaylopez

Neat pen. Looking forward to learning from you. And per above, do you intend that the meeting is on Sunday, not Saturday?

Thanks.
Jay

TomW

Hi, I just joined. Is their anything I need other then a blank? Do I need to pay a fee to join the Chapter?

Nope! Lend a hand when a hand is needed, thank people for their help, ask questions, answer questions based on your experience, have fun and bring a box of doughnuts every once and a while <grin>.

Welcome!
Tom

TXTRNR

I don't know if it is poss but is there anyway we can look at having the meetings on Sundays. I have to work Saturdays. Wood world is open from noon to 4. Any chance

tkbarron

I was late getting there and could only stay for about 30 minutes because of my daughter's birthday. The turnout was strong. I think at least 12 guys showed up. No demos were given.

I'll volunteer for an Alumilte casting demo at the next meeting if there's any interest.

Tom

Kenny Durrant

I would be interested. I had a few questions but I didn't know who you were. By the time someone mentioned you were the one casting the gator blanks it was too late. Looking forward to meeting you next time. Thanks.

traderdon55

Wish I could have made it but it always seems I have something else that ties me up on saturday. This time it was the SWAT directors meeting. Maybe I will get lucky and not be tied up next time.

Top Bottom