Feather pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bugradx2

bugradx2

I made this matching set of pheasant feather pens as gifts for my son, nephews and brothers. We've all been pheasant hunting together for years and it will be great to have something to share across all of us.

The blanks are from JohnU's store at Exotic Blanks and I've put them all on matching Diamond Knurl pens.

Thanks for looking

IMG_9411.jpg

IMG_9418.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

I made this matching set of pheasant feather pens as gifts for my son, nephews and brothers. We've all been pheasant hunting together for years and it will be great to have something to share across all of us.

The blanks are from JohnU's store at Exotic Blanks and I've put them all on matching Diamond Knurl pens.

Thanks for looking

View attachment 362725

View attachment 362727
Fantastic work by both of you. Great look and well done.

egnald

Very Cool. I haven't hunted pheasants for 40 years. When lived in South Dakota I had an aunt and uncle that had a farm place 6 miles north of Dallas, SD -- Pheasant Country! - I still have a nice, full pelt, stored somewhere. - Dave

bugradx2

Very Cool. I haven't hunted pheasants for 40 years. When lived in South Dakota I had an aunt and uncle that had a farm place 6 miles north of Dallas, SD -- Pheasant Country! - I still have a nice, full pelt, stored somewhere. - Dave
You're in Columbus! get started again! I learned to pheasant hunt up around Tekamah.

bugradx2

Great looking "flock" Kent! Fit and finish are spot on and the plating on the sets you chose work very well with the feathers! Thanks for posting!
Thanks very much John, I appreciate the kind words. I love turning anything I've gotten from you.

ZanderPommo

Oh by the way they're gorgeous. It's been years since I've been pheasant hunting. Grouse up here in WA is fun because you don't need a dog, and mines way too dim to be useful. He means well though 😂

bugradx2

Oh by the way they're gorgeous. It's been years since I've been pheasant hunting. Grouse up here in WA is fun because you don't need a dog, and mines way too dim to be useful. He means well though 😂
Thanks very much. I started out pheasant hunting as a kid and still really enjoy it. Gone grouse (sharptail/prairie chicken) hunting a time or two also, interesting bird.

Mike

Those are absolutely beautiful. very nice work. I have to order a couple of blanks from John soon.

Mike

bugradx2

Those are absolutely beautiful. very nice work. I have to order a couple of blanks from John soon.

Mike
Thank you! I would definitely recommend any of John's blanks. I've turned a lot of them and know quite a few others who've done so also. I've not heard a negative word about them.

Top Bottom