Fast Delivery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I called PSI yesterday afternoon and ordered a 1/2 inch chuck #1MT for my mini lathe and I will get it in today's mail. Heck, even I can't beat that shipping time. I did ask the young woman who took the order if she would try to ship it ASAP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
No

Did the shipping cost as much as the chuck? j/k :)
No...it is their Standard Flat Rate shipping ($7.50 I think). Mailed USPS Priority mail. I am only about 100 miles from them though so the Post Office could process it pretty quickly. It left their facility after 5pm yesterday and arrived at my post office at 7am today.

bking0217

It's great to live close to a vendor, isn't it? I'm about 20 minutes from Woodcraft and Amazon Exotic Hardwoods so I rarely need things shipped. I know Woodcraft tends to be more expensive than other vendors but not having a shipping charge make a big difference.

Mark

+1 on their shipping times. I ordered a dust collector bag. 3 days later, it was on my porch.. Not too shabby...

Robert Taylor

i am not as lucky with pennstate. my last order was just last month and it was five days before they shipped it and four more till it got here. i get stuff from smitty in about three days. the order was for two kits and a drill center, all were in stock, no back orders. i always figure it will take about two weeks to get stuff from pennstsate. it usually does not matter though.

Robert Taylor

It's great to live close to a vendor, isn't it? I'm about 20 minutes from Woodcraft and Amazon Exotic Hardwoods so I rarely need things shipped. I know Woodcraft tends to be more expensive than other vendors but not having a shipping charge make a big difference.

my daughter lives in oviedo. when i visit i always go to the orlando woodcraft.

steeler fan1

i am not as lucky with pennstate. my last order was just last month and it was five days before they shipped it and four more till it got here. i get stuff from smitty in about three days. the order was for two kits and a drill center, all were in stock, no back orders. i always figure it will take about two weeks to get stuff from pennstsate. it usually does not matter though.

Thats pretty much my experience with PSI. Placed an order via internet on 9/26. No back ordered items, small order, received 10/6. I just plan any order from them taking over a week. I'm not that far away, IL. Wish I had a vendor within driving distance:frown:.

Carl

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Two things

Thats pretty much my experience with PSI. Placed an order via internet on 9/26. No back ordered items, small order, received 10/6. I just plan any order from them taking over a week. I'm not that far away, IL. Wish I had a vendor within driving distance:frown:.

Carl
Well I did call the order in and I did ask for quick shipping and I was very pleasant to the young (younger than me anyway) woman who took the order. She stamped it RUSH.

jbthbt

I pretty much count on 9-10 days for PSI. Between their lag in shipping and the ineptitude of my local UPS driver I just have come to expect it. There are a few vendors in my region that usually ship USPS and I can get their orders in as little as 2 days, but PSI is always a different story.

Dan26

I've been very happy with PSI shipments. Once I ordered on a Wednesday and received it the next day. And to top it off, it was when they were offering free shipping. I've never waited more thay 4 days.

Top Bottom