Face book live - making IAP mugs!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Have there been a post for ordering? I check in a few times a day and I haven't seen anything about ordering one. I did see the original post concerning these or T-shirts, in which Jeff said not enough requests for T-shirts.

I do want one!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Have there been a post for ordering? I check in a few times a day and I haven't seen anything about ordering one. I did see the original post concerning these or T-shirts, in which Jeff said not enough requests for T-shirts.

I do want one!
Jeff has not posted that I'm aware of yet. I don't know if he is going to post before the bash or not. I'm producing the first batch this week to get to him.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

I do want one!
Hoping to get the sale going the last week of January.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Certainly hope there will be T-shirts. I need to replace a few that are now too big :). Pocket-less, of course.

I ran a poll and demand was way too low to make shirts economically sensible. I think that next year we'll take shirt orders in Nov/Dec, then produce exactly what was ordered. The practice of "stocking" a sufficient variety of shirts in sizes/styles (pocket or not) to meet an unknown demand just isn't feasible. It was different when we were selling 200+ shirts a year.

MDWine

I ran a poll and demand was way too low. . . . unknown demand just isn't feasible.

I wear my shirts often, and I love'm. I get some heat from the turners club about not wearing enough of the club shirts !!
I'm always in for a shirt or two... especially w/pockets and long sleeves!

Top Bottom