EZ Grip pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Madman1978

I am in need of a pen that is like the EZ Grip kit. Penn State has it but wondering if there is anything else out there.

Making a pen for a friend with RA. will help her with that.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bats

Assuming it's the grip you're thinking about, the only one that springs to mind is the "comfort" series - basically a slimline with a fatter center band and a silicone grip on the lower quarter (which most people seem to just throw away).

egnald

Benjamins Best makes a HSS Finger Grip Chisel that makes 8 perfectly spaced "finger grip" beads in 3/4 of an inch all at once. Penn State sells them, but probably other suppliers do to. That should let you cut the grips into a pen with a large diameter. - Dave

Bats

Benjamins Best makes a HSS Finger Grip Chisel that makes 8 perfectly spaced "finger grip" beads in 3/4 of an inch all at once. Penn State sells them, but probably other suppliers do to.
I've eyed those chisels before - I usually cut mine with a skew then burn with a wire, but invariably get one that's uneven. The problem I always have is that I've never figured out how to apply a CA finish to fine grooves without filling them in.

(sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread)

Top Bottom