Eye Heart NY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from btboone

btboone

Here's one I did last night. It was actually pretty darn difficult to do the artwork. I thought the skyline needed the twin towers.

Attachments

• nyc2.jpg
    nyc2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 180
  • nyc.jpg
    nyc.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 150
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Having been born in Brooklyn, New York I really love the twin towers ring most. I love them both. My choice would be the two pics combined on one ring. I have not seen the whole picture on the rings but they look great.

btboone

That is indeed two views of the same ring. It's a view from near the Statue of Liberty and you see the Manhattan skyline centered at the twin towers and going all the way to the end of the island on the rignt and fading into the background on the left. The water is connected at the bottom.

Woodlvr

Thank you Charlie for pointing that out- I am blonde and slow.:redface: Bruce where do I find out if one of these is available in size 9 1/2? Then when I sit down I will look for the price. That kind of magnificent work is not cheap, I remember a phrase about getting what you pay for. Thank you.

PenPal

Bruce,

Thank you for your reassuring I pretty well figured that out so for you to confirm was important for me.

I can visualise that scene imposed on the ring it sure is impressive, always the several steps ahead of the competition.

Best wishes Peter.

btboone

Mike, I just put the ring on my site in the Laser Inlay Series. I hope to do a skyline series, where I have a lot of the major cities of the world included.

Top Bottom