ExoticBlanks.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crokett

I placed an order last week. They're usually prompt with shipping either same day or next day. I have not received a shipping notice nor have I received responses to an email and phone call I made Monday. Are they having issues? None of what I ordered was on backorder.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike P

I placed an order last week. They're usually prompt with shipping either same day or next day. I have not received a shipping notice nor have I received responses to an email and phone call I made Monday. Are they having issues? None of what I ordered was on backorder.
I placed an order yesterday and it shipped already!

Todd in PA

I called for the 2nd time, and sent an email, for the 2nd time.
My experience exactly. I only ordered one time about 5 months ago. I never did get any response. However the stuff did showed up exactly as ordered and in good condition, but in about double the time (2-10 days was 21). We can blame the supply chain wrinkles, but that doesn't excuse the service department not responding. I got some free candy with the order which my wife ate.

mmayo

I'm not sure what is happening to your stuff. I've been ordering several times a week, yes that often. My UPS man comes often with Exotic blanks orders. Ed answers emails and calls me back. I'm sorry you are having issues.

RGVPens

I'm not sure what is happening to your stuff. I've been ordering several times a week, yes that often. My UPS man comes often with Exotic blanks orders. Ed answers emails and calls me back. I'm sorry you are having issues.
You have phone service up on the mountain?? 🤣 🤣 🤣

TonyL

Been buying from EB for 7 years, until the supply chain fiasco, the most I waited was 3 business days (even with the PO fiasco we have in Alpharetta, GA. "Let GO USPS!") Have I had to call or write EB about an issue (not shipping related) more than once? Yes. However, when we get in touch, I am speaking with the owner of a business who can actually do something about the issue. And their response was still better and more effective at resolving the problem than the big comps. I hope it all works out and they are well.

montmill

Something that happens when you work with a small mom and pop business. Family gets sick or something else comes up and the business is on hold. A large multinational corporation has plenty of people to keep the ball rolling. You pay your money and take your choice. I knew there had to be a good reason for the delay given their track record.

mmayo

He began using UPS at least some of the time when his local USPS began having issues.
Those issues coincided with the election. The election was near the busy holiday season. It was a very bad perfect storm for Ed and his customers.

I'm very happy to pay one more dollar to get Ed to ship using UPS. I like USPS for some of my orders and UPS for others.

Top Bottom