See more from Mach4

Mach4

IMG_1313.jpeg
IMG_1312.jpeg
IMG_1311.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I like the pen, or as much as I could see. I confess that after a few minutes of the video I lost interest as I felt I was being drawn into a silly (I'm being polite) scam dialogue. Maybe I was wrong and should have toughed it out and watched more. ?? Are you 'showing off a pen' (the IAP thread category), or promoting a channel? JFYI: I love Silky Oak.

Reactions: J_B

Mach4

I like the pen, or as much as I could see. I confess that after a few minutes of the video I lost interest as I felt I was being drawn into a silly (I'm being polite) scam dialogue. Maybe I was wrong and should have toughed it out and watched more. ?? Are you 'showing off a pen' (the IAP thread category), or promoting a channel? JFYI: I love Silky Oak.
Chris Ramsey has a YT channel devoted to solving all manner of puzzles. We don't have a forum devoted to puzzle pens so I randomly picked "Show off your pens" which is in and of itself erroneous by the fact that it's not "mine". That said, I believe it's worth watching to the solution.

I'm neither promoting a channel nor showing off a pen - just pointing to a video I thought might be of interest to the community…

Top Bottom