Cheer Exotic Blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrantH

As everyone already knows, Ed and Dawn are amazing. the "Yippie Freebies" Are always top notch as well. Shipping is quick, quality is amazing, and Ed knows far more than I do so i'll keep going back for more!

I know it's not all drawn out, but this company is great.

My pen kits will be ordered through him unless I can't find it and Ed can't get it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reiddog1

Dawn and Ed Exotic Blanks

Can't beat great customer service. When they send you the wrong package, they make it right plus some. I'm a customer for life!!! Thanks guys.

Dave

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We sure would like to say every order is absolutely correct----

But it just ain't so!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks to all who tolerate our errors---we HONESTLY DO TRY to get them all right.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We sincerely appreciate all the calls, emails and other communication---you keep munching----we'll get more!!!! (and try to send it to the people who ASK for it:frown::frown::frown:)

Gilrock

Ed...get off the darn forum and fix my order...it's been a week. At least let me know what's going on.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The replacement is on its way to you, Gilrock (shipped last week, don't remember which day and there is no corresponding paperwork). As I said, the replacement includes a padded envelope that has the postage to return the incorrect one.

Sorry, days run together, so I am not sure which night that was mailed, but it should get to you VERY soon.

You raise a good point---when we do "fixes", we should find a way to generate paperwork to let the customer know it has left----fortunately they are still a small percentage (less than 1 in 100), but we should develop a better method.

I will work on that.

Sorry for the delay and the initial error---we have discussed a number of "cross-checks", but they all would slow delivery of EVERY order---so, so far, no better, workable idea has "struck us". Be on the lookout for a small flat rate box.

Gilrock

Ok thanks Ed...glad to hear it got taken care of. I was really trying to remain quiet and patient...guess I needed to wait one more day. :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have often said, we are not perfect---no need to be silent!!!

The only reasons systems improve is to SOLVE a PROBLEM. Your comment makes us more aware of a problem we don't encounter often, but it still NEEDS a SOLUTION.

Thanks!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I must add that their shipping to Canada is very speedy. I do like a few of their unique kits and blanks so will also be reordering.

We TRY to ship the same day we get the order and usually that is what happens. We have learned from our Canadian customers that first class is the best, but it is limited to UNDER 14 oz---we get very few orders that small (considering the shipping is $15 ish, it makes sense for Canadians to place larger than "minimum" orders.

The Small flat rate box is easy, but it can get "hung up" in Customs.

In short, THANK YOU for your kind words. But there is VERY LITTLE we can control.

We do appreciate your orders---but we have been told both UPS and FedEx are more expensive AND SLOWER> So, USPS wins by default.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom