Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

biednick

Tuesday I ordered some blanks from Exotics, today I received it in the mail. The first thing I pulled out of the box was a nice pink blank, not something I would have ordered, but it's a nice looking blank. The rest of my order was perfect, and I was surprised at how well pact everything was. I will deffinitly be ordering again from exotics. Thanks for the great service!:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I too ordered on Tuesday and received today. Wisconsin to Michigan ain't all that far. My freebie was Honduran Rosewood burl blank. Dunno what I am going to make from it.
Not Hijacking the thread. Just adding Kudo's to Exotic Blanks for awesome shipping too.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks to all for the kudos!!

We TRY to package each order we receive and take it to the post office that night---So if it gets THERE Tuesday, it is postmarked Wednesday. Don't know why there is nobody at the desk, we usually make it by 11:30 PM---but I can't complain about the line at the Post office, like most do!!!

About the pink blank---
When we did shows, over 95% of the people I saw were women!! We penmaking guys look for blanks WE like and make pens WE like.

"Show-going" women are there to look for unusual gifts, some for guys, and some for women. BUT--I have NEVER met a woman at a show who could NOT be convinced that SHE DESERVED to give herself a GIFT for all this "work" of coming to the show and shopping for others. SO, if you have a few PINK pens---remind her of the EFFORT she is putting into shopping for others and how she has EARNED that PINK pen, for HER!!!!

Believe me, it works!!!

Free advice from one who has sold a few pens!!
Thanks again for mentioning Exotics!

biednick

About the pink blank---
When we did shows, over 95% of the people I saw were women!! We penmaking guys look for blanks WE like and make pens WE like.

"Show-going" women are there to look for unusual gifts, some for guys, and some for women. BUT--I have NEVER met a woman at a show who could NOT be convinced that SHE DESERVED to give herself a GIFT for all this "work" of coming to the show and shopping for others. SO, if you have a few PINK pens---remind her of the EFFORT she is putting into shopping for others and how she has EARNED that PINK pen, for HER!!!!

Believe me, it works!!!

Free advice from one who has sold a few pens!!
Thanks again for mentioning Exotics!
I honestly have never though about that, I just saw a nice hand- cast blank:biggrin: It really is beautiful, with the way it shimmers.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks--always good to hear our blanks described as beautiful.

To me, blanks were always a means to an end---a great looking pen that someone would want to purchase!! I spent a little to make them, the customer spent more to buy them---everybody comes out ahead.

(Plus I thoroughly ENJOY making and selling pens!)

firewhatfire

I think they give out pink blanks so they can sit and laugh at us men folk. Cause they know we sit and look and scratch our heads wondering what to do with it. I know I have something I mind with most of the stuff I order from them. I will say that the pink Lanka they slipped in on me did sell fairly quick.

Phil (another happy customer)

MarkD

It looks like this thread has already been hijacked so....

If you guys don't want to turn pink blanks send them to me! :)

Lately, I have not been able to make enough Gold/Chrome Aeros with
Cav's Uni Pink blanks from Exotics. The ladies love them.
I just glued up another 4 that are sold and need to be completed.

Top Bottom