Jeer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mnerland

I'm probably treading on sacred ground here! Received my order with one item missing. (Dayacom Junior Gent Ballpoint, Gold) There was a hand written note stating it would be sent separately. I waited about 10 days and called the number, Actually spoke with Ed, gave him the order number and my phone number. He said he would get back with me. Didn't happen. Waited again. Sent an email to the sales address he states on his voice mail message, including my address and phone number. I also stated I was willing to accept a Junior Gent with a different finish. No response. Today, again I called and only got voice mail. Left my order number and my complaint. My credit card has been charged, but I have not received the product I paid for. At this point, I guess I move on. Too bad!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I know my CC company will remove the expense of that one pen if you call them. Might give it a try to see about getting your money back. Sounds familiar to a post back on November 4, 2019.

TonyL

When it come to Ed and Dawn, my hope is that they are alright - very uncharacteristic of them (in my experience). Anyway, I hope it all works out for you - that sounds very frustrating.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Believe me, the ground we walk on is far from sacred!!

The pen you ordered was not in the bin, when we filled your order (we wish we had 100% accuracy, but people ask for parts and I take pen kits out of the bin to provide those parts--often I fail to tell the computer, throwing the inventory off by one or more kits)

We expected a shipment with that product in it, but when the shipment arrived, the product was not available from the manufacturer. When I spoke with you, you were kind enough to say you would be satisfied with any plating--you had ordered 10kt, so we wanted to provide a kit that was more expensive than the one you ordered--hence we sent you a rhodium kit, several days ago. Tracking says it is in transit to you from the Elk Grove Village (Illinois) facility.
These days, I am not sure how accurate the tracking is, but that information was added at 5:52 this morning.
Hopefully you will receive it VERY soon--we sincerely apologize for the delay!!

Every week, we receive a couple hundred emails--many thanking us for the quick service and the m&m's. Unfortunately, we also receive many lately advising us that a kit was short a part or two and requesting it be sent out. So, yes, sometimes we get behind. We try to give every customer the best purchasing experience possible--but we know we are NOT perfect!! Sorry when others are inconvenienced!!!!!

Last edited:

mnerland

Thanks Ed, And I apologize for going the "Jeers" route. My frustration level was running high, I guess for a lack of communication/confirmation that things were being taken care of. Your company has earned a great deal of respect here, and I am still a loyal customer. Again, thank you for taking care of this.

Top Bottom