Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpstudios

About a month ago, over Presidents Day weekend, I placed an order on that Friday. On Sunday I decided to place another order. Knowing that things wouldn't ship until Tuesday I added a note asking if orders could be combined to save on shipping. About an hour later I got an email from Ed saying, "Sure, no problem." Package arrived a few days later and shipping had been billed for both orders. I chalked it up to my placing both orders on-line and shipping being built in to the software. My fault. Today, out of the blue I get a refund from EB for the second shipping charge.
Cheers to EB and Ed for coming through and for the M&Ms. Thanks Ed and Dawn for running a great and ethical company in these days of runaway greed and shoddy business practices. You guys are my first look when I think about ordering more supplies.:good:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the cheer!!

Refunds are often delayed, (Dawn has no shortage of things to do!!) but we hope NEVER forgotten!!

Thanks for your patience and trust you would get it!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Exotic Blanks, (Dawn in particular) might not issue refunds as quickly as some people would like, but as demonstrated above, they will eventually come. Some people may not realize that the opposite is also true. I have, several times, waited months for an invoice for respectable amounts of money owed to them for product I received as the result of a phone call or order change. Much more money than a shipping overage would amount to. Don't think for a minute that refunds are delayed for any reason other than workload because invoices for money owed to them are often delayed even longer. Processing orders and getting items into their customers hands seem to be the priority! Personally, I like that. :wink:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Today, out of the blue I get a refund from EB for the second shipping charge.

You're dealing with reputable people. Don't we hate hearing "We cannot change the computer".

To be fair, we can't always change the computer, either. However, both Dawn and I have the ability to do what is right, NOT what "policy dictates"!!
Nice to be small!!

Thanks to all of you who notice!!

1bigtuna

About a month ago, over Presidents Day weekend, I placed an order on that Friday. On Sunday I decided to place another order. Knowing that things wouldn't ship until Tuesday I added a note asking if orders could be combined to save on shipping. About an hour later I got an email from Ed saying, "Sure, no problem." Package arrived a few days later and shipping had been billed for both orders. I chalked it up to my placing both orders on-line and shipping being built in to the software. My fault. Today, out of the blue I get a refund from EB for the second shipping charge.

Cheers to EB and Ed for coming through and for the M&Ms. Thanks Ed and Dawn for running a great and ethical company in these days of runaway greed and shoddy business practices. You guys are my first look when I think about ordering more supplies.:good:

Ed and Dawn are great folks. Love dealing with them have only every had one problem with an order an Ed and Dawn took care of it with no issues.
Exotic is my main supplier and will be.
Kevin
Eastern Shore Wood Designs

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom