Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Rabchenuk

Placed an order with Exotic and there was a mix-up in filling my order I got 4 Caballero kits instead of the Awareness ribbon kits (which are quite nice I might add).Talked to Ed on Friday package delivered on Monday with my ordered pens. I told Ed I would pay for the pens I received as I would be able to use them at a later date and please send me an invoice so I could use PayPal. I hadn't received an invoice as of this morning so I shot them a quick e-mail and this was the reply:
"Hi Don,

Consider them a gift. We appreciate your patronage and your pleasant assistance in solving this issue

THANK YOU!!

Ed"

This is a class act business and it is customer service like this that has earned them my continued business.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I HATE making mistakes, and I am the last line of checking before an order goes out.

When customers are notified and greet me with a pleasant attitude, the whole situation improves, my day is much more satisfying. I appreciate the help in changing a bad day into a pleasant exchange.

THANK YOU Don!! Look forward to talking with you again!! (But NOT because I made a mistake!!!!)

Ed

edicehouse

This one time I was out shooting, and accidently shot a pen blank, and it shattered, and Ed and Dawn sent a replacement blank, and a box of bullets.

(No I made that up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom