Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Hey thanks for getting my order out so fast. By the way since you like doing videos so much, maybe you could do one to tell me why the M&M's wear out so fast. I was just starting to use them and they were wore down to nothing.:biggrin:

Wait a minute. . . Ed & Dawn put m&m's in their packages. I was wondering why I would get a call from my daughters before I got home, and they would say "Daddy there is a package from exoticblanks, and we want to see what blanks you got." DEVIOUS CHILDREN....

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hey thanks for getting my order out so fast. By the way since you like doing videos so much, maybe you could do one to tell me why the M&M's wear out so fast. I was just starting to use them and they were wore down to nothing.:biggrin:
I think it might be exposure to dampness such as found in a saliva filled mouth drooling from desire for chocolate.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have had a few guys call and tell me their wives have asked when they are going to order from that company with the M&M's.

Isn't it a GOOD thing, when your wife ENCOURAGES you to order???

We try to be helpful:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks to ALL our customers:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JohnU

I think Dawn is a mind reader. Not only are the peanut M&M's my favorite out of the variety but I'm convinced they are really "W&W's" for "Wake up and Work!" She's pretty smart sending out those little energy packets of sugar fixes. Especially when I'm behind on my blanks. (lol) Thank You Exoticblanks!

Joey-Nieves

I am a very happy client of Exotic Blanks, my first purchase was mess, there website was not configuredone for my address and Ed had a hard time getting it to work. I ended up paying $5 under the amount and Ed refused to charge the amount, he made me feel like an old time friend and that is what makes them special.

Throughout there growth they have become the place to shop for quality at affordable prices. There service has been wonderful, but what will always be in my heart is that once Dawn knew about my daughter's love of her candy she would always send her a little (sometimes not so little )bag of candy. This small detail is something a parent never forgets.
may they always have success, happiness and health to enjoy it!
Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom