Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphinjon

I got an email from EB notifying me that they had some Fantastic Feather pen blanks in. I ordered a couple along with a pen kit for my wife's valentines day present. I usually square my blanks with a pen mill, and don't have the money to get something different just to face these blanks. I included a question in the orders comment section asking for suggestions on what to do. I received an email from Dawn letting me know that I shouldn't let these blanks anywhere near a pen mill and that a video would be forth coming.
The day I received the blanks, I got an email from Ed with a link to the video. I wasted no time watching the video and the next day had the first blank turned and the pen put together. I'm so thankful for the wonderful customer service from EB. There's a reason they've become the first place I check whenever I need to order supplies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
With all the resources that are available (YouTube, FaceBook, email, etc), it seems to me that any customer question should be able to be answered, for the convenience of the customer.

So, yes, I enjoy making these videos and it is really good to know they will reduce the number of pen blanks that are "blown up".

And, yes, I do hope that this treatment motivates more people to BECOME our customers!! We are growing very nicely and hope to continue to earn your business!!

Thank you for noticing!!!
Ed & Dawn
(BTW--we were going through old photos this weekend. The avatar is Wayne Rogers of MASH fame--many years ago!)

Last edited:

Mordi

The day I received the blanks, I got an email from Ed with a link to the video. I wasted no time watching the video and the next day had the first blank turned and the pen put together. I'm so thankful for the wonderful customer service from EB. There's a reason they've become the first place I check whenever I need to order supplies.

Similiar experience for me. I called a few days ago to place to place my first order and also got an "education" on squaring blanks - at no extra charge :biggrin:

Needess to say, I am already working up my next order..:RockOn:

Mordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom