Exotic Blanks the best.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
I ordered a few blanks from Exotic Blanks this afternoon, and a few hours later, was notified that they had been shipped already. What service. Thanks Ed & Dawn.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redbulldog

I received my order today, What a selection of blanks they have now, I have been using them to supply most of my blanks since 2006 and have not had a bad blank yet!!
Thanks Ed and Dawn.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I received my order today, What a selection of blanks they have now, I have been using them to supply most of my blanks since 2006 and have not had a bad blank yet!!
Thanks Ed and Dawn.

For those who read this and say, Exotics only started in 2008, that is true.

HOWEVER, RedBulldog was a customer of my CATalog days, prior to the "formal" website. I thank him for his continued support.

And, Dawn and I thank all of you who look at, and purchase from Exotic blanks---our growth has been amazing (to us)!!

We truly appreciate your comments!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ThomJ

I don't know about the cheese curds since I live in VT and its illegal to bring WI cheese over the state line ,lol. But Ed & dawn are my favorite folks

renowb

Agree with the outstanding customer service! Heck, I order just to see what surprise I have in the box! Yipppeeee!

chriselle

Just to add to the merriment. Ed and Dawn are great....fantastic actually. They do business like Japanese business people do....which is the way it should be done throughout the world. Just got my newest order Ed. Awesome! and THANKS!!

Chris

ctubbs

Not only do they give excellent service and great prices, but when I was trying to get a slightly better price on some slimline kits for servicemen pens, Ed and Dawn come out with FREE yes that is FREE KITS. Not one or two but they gave away well over 100 of them. Now I have to get to work and finish the blanks and assemble them. Thank you Ed and Dawn. Exotic Blanks is number one.
If you have reason to call them, they will stay with you until your questions are fully answered.
Charles

nativewooder

Superior service and self-sacrifice, meaning someone went out in the ice and snow so that my order arrived in the sunshine in only four days!! From Wisconsin to Florida?!! Please don't tell the Union! And there was a lot of freebies included!!! WOW!:biggrin:

phillywood

OK, I have not ordered any supplies from Ed, yet since I am still trying to get the shop getting ready, however, I have had Ed numerous times helping me unselfishly with silly questions that I had at the times (I am sure he thought so, since I was new) And, never ever he made me feel that oh well you're new so go find out the answer on your own. In the interim I also made a great friend and he has helped me with private PMs and also on the phone. He is great friend to have on your side and I am sure I'd do business with him when time comes that I have to order blanks or kits or whatever he may have that I may need.
Oh, most importantly, did I mentioned that he was one of the most active contributor to the creation of the IAP wood Chart and he almost always added comments and info. on every wood or non wood blank I added to the chart, if you don't believe me go look for yourself since I have the names of the contributors under every item.

MatthewZS

I don't know about the cheese curds since I live in VT and its illegal to bring WI cheese over the state line ,lol. But Ed & dawn are my favorite folks

With a permit you can carry a gun in your glove box, but you have to SMUGGLE your cheese across the border??

Top Bottom