Exotic Blanks Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grizz

Banned
Let's face it. We had a problem, I had ordered two pink paw disc and they sent me a pink paw pen blank instead. I let them know of their error and I was willing to send the blank back or pay for it, and they could send me two disc and I'd pay for those.

Well, they'd have nothing to do with it! :eek: The nerve of a company like this to just tell me to keep the pen blank with their compliments and they were going to send out the disc at no extra cost right away.

How can people get away with this sort of business practice? I for one will be giving them a piece of my .... business more and more often.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
Nice rant! I had a different problem with that company. They put a bunch of awesome freebies in my box, and I had a little tiny order. You get the impression that they really appreciate the opportunity to sell stuff to us!

Mark

Exotic Blanks (dot) com :)

I just can't understand how they keep their customers... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We don't do that for everybody!!

Why only last February, we sent out a package with

NO FREEBEES,

during our "No Yippee" experiment.

Otherwise, you can pretty much count on it.

Thanks for mentioning it, we appreciate all of you!

Padre

I also second and third and whatever Ed and Dawn and Exotic Blanks. Fantastic service, fast delivery and nice freebies! :biggrin:

RAdams

Banned
We don't do that for everybody!!​

Why only last February, we sent out a package with​

NO FREEBEES,

during our "No Yippee" experiment.

Otherwise, you can pretty much count on it.

Thanks for mentioning it, we appreciate all of you!

What mixed emotions that must have been. "WOW, Look at all the beautiful stuff i paid for, How exciting"... and then "Aww Man, No freebies, that kinda sucks."

I would imagine it would be similar to watching your in-laws drive off a cliff in YOUR new Corvette!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ron,

Love your analogy.

To my surprise, it WAS a very busy day--quite a few takers, some even commenting, "I LIKE cheap!!"

We MAY do it again sometime.

Top Bottom