Exotic Blanks Group Buy Signup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Need four or more members to sign up and get the 100 pin kit discount. So far everyone has been happy with the ordering process, so don't wait ahead for the next Craft Show.

Don't want to contradict, just correct!!!!
You receive the 50 kit pricing.

deeceedub

Richard, I'd like to participate but I just did the last one. If there are enough that haven't done it yet I don't want to bump anyone, and I can wait. Otherwise, please sign me up.

hcpens

Just need one more member

:bananen_smilies068::bananen_smilies008::RockOn:

With deeceedub as number 9, we just need one more member to get the 5th Exotic Blanks Group Buy started. Any takers?

hcpens

OK, we now have the 10th member signed up for the 5th Exotic Group Buy set for NEXT Tuesday the 29th, STILL room for another five or six members to join in, cut off will be on Monday Noon to order on Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up, I will be notifying you to order on next Tuesday, please wait till then to get the Group Discount.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
No change in plans, but with the holiday, your orders are likely to be delayed about a day. We have a pretty full Tuesday, since there is no mail on Monday.

As I said, no change in plan, go ahead and order--just please bear with me if I don't get your order repriced until Tuesday evening!!

Thanks,

Ed

TimMc

As I said before, if I'm not on the list already, please include me. I sent you a pm with my information earlier but I will do it again if you didn't record it.
Thank you
Tim

Racer3770

I just saw this thread. I am interested in participating if there is still room. I reread and found that the deadline was noon today. Let me know if you are still accepting participants!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Now that everyone has had a chance, I hope that we can schedule one for the end of July, that will be the final group buy of the year. Once we get later in the year, things get VERY hectic trying to keep ordering from our suppliers as well as filling the orders we receive. So taking time to reprice and do all the extraordinary functions just isn't in the cards.

The end of July is still over 6 weeks away, so plan now!!

Thanks,

Ed

hcpens

Exotic Blanks Group Buy 23 July 2018

Now that everyone has had a chance, I hope that we can schedule one for the end of July, that will be the final group buy of the year. Once we get later in the year, things get VERY hectic trying to keep ordering from our suppliers as well as filling the orders we receive. So taking time to reprice and do all the extraordinary functions just isn't in the cards.

Thanks,

Ed

The next Exotic Blanks Group Buy will start on the 23rd, with ordering on the 24th of July per vendor request. See above.

gimpy

Hello Richard,

I'm home now, took notice this group buy is mow closed. Please include me in the next group buy please

Thank you,
Terry

PatrickR

Thanks,

Ed

The next Exotic Blanks Group Buy will start on the 23rd, with ordering on the 24th of July per vendor request. See above.

Is this one going to happen?

Pen Zen

I have never participated in a group buy before. Is there a minimum or maximum order? Do I order directly from Exotic Blanks? Are there certain products I am limited to choose from? Does the order have to be placed on July 31 or can I go ahead and place an order? Sorry if this is all explained somewhere else.

hcpens

POST Thread

Please read the first post in this thread.

Richard

I have never participated in a group buy before. Is there a minimum or maximum order? Do I order directly from Exotic Blanks? Are there certain products I am limited to choose from? Does the order have to be placed on July 31 or can I go ahead and place an order? Sorry if this is all explained somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom