EXOTIC BLANKS GROUP BUY - MARCH 27 2018

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcpens

Welcome to the first of MANY 2018 EXOTIC BLANKS Group Buys.
Opening date: 27 March 2018
Closing date: 30 March 2018

STOP and R E A D

Please read this post in its entirety.

First, you must
• Post to this thread and PM me if you would like to participate with:
Your IAP screen name
Your "real" name
Your email address
Your mailing address
Whether or not you want insurance (Yes/No)

• Order and entry are based on posting to this thread first.

This group buy is limited to the FIRST ten (10) members. Ed and I are limiting it to ten members this time, so we can work out any issues and not have it affect many members. We promise to hold this GB every two or three weeks if demand is met. So if you do not make the first ten, please sign up, and I will then make another GB with the next ten members and so forth.

The benefit of going through this process with IAP and Exotic Blanks is you will receive the 50 pen discount without having to buy that amount, just 10 or more kits per person. All other items on their website are at the regular price stated at the time you order.

The idea is to have any (FIRST TEN(10)this buy) IAP member:
1. Go to their (Exotic Blanks) website After I have NOTIFIED you to proceed
2."login" or create an account,
3. Order a minimum of ten kits plus any other item they wanted.

4. Proceed to check out WITHOUT paying, (select "will call in information") under "Payment Method" members would identify the order by placing the words "IAP GROUP BUY in the "Customers Notes" box, close without paying, but do accept the conditions (checkbox).

Then wait for me to get the order request from Ed, and then I will send a payment request to the member with a total to be sent to me by PayPay using Family & Friends, I will collect the money to pay Exotics. Exotics would ship to each customer individually.

PAYMENTS - PAYPAL ONLY
You must place your order by the method above by DATE, those not completing their order by that date will be skipped, and the next member in line will be given an opportunity to order. I will confirm your total via PM as well as my PayPal information once I receive your order request back from Exotic Blanks

Several members and organizers have asked PayPal regarding the use of "Friends and Family" payment option. And it is OK in their eyes and has been each time they were contacted. The "Friends and Family" payment method has no fees for the recipient, thus saving you money. If you choose NOT to use the send money to Friends and Family option, then your order will be canceled if your method of payment is charged to me.
I will issue PayPal refunds for any overpayments. I will try to get as close to even as possible – anything less than $1.00 will not be refunded.

SHIPPING
Will be by Exotic Blanks – see Shipping on the website for question PM Ed at ed4copies

SHIPPING INSURANCE
Neither Exotic Blanks nor I will require that you pay for insurance but is highly recommended. Exotic Blanks nor I cannot and will not be responsible for what happens to your order after it leaves Exotic Blanks control. You will receive confirmation of shipping, but once it has left Exotic Blanks hands, they not responsible for it. If you desire insurance, then add it to your order. We recommend insuring your shipment for the FULL RETAIL value of your order.

This G.B. exercise is a volunteer service HCPENS is providing with the help of ED & Dawn; no rewards or payments have been requested by or for me.

If this is popular, then a spreadsheet will be compiled and used shortly so the members will not have to go to Exotic Blanks website and the ordering will be more in-line with the normal CSUSA Group Buys

Last edited:

magpens

I would like to participate also, please .... if not possible this time, then next time.

hcpens

THANK YOU ALL, the first BUT not the last group have been sent to Exotic Blanks and are listed below. As soon as he acknowledges receipt of the names then I will notify this group to proceed and place their order.

If all goes well then the second group and so forth will be sent on the following Tuesday of each week or two. Keep the names coming and I will record them in the order received, hopefully, we can allow more each week to order.

Again thank you for your participation in this GB with Exotic Blanks.

Burlman

MJ Jack

Jbeam06

MRDucks2

beck3906

AJM Woodcrafts

Ambidex

thewishman

Ajollydds

Jeremymc98

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just wanted to drop in and say THANK YOU to Richard and Monte!!

THANK-YOU!!!

Both have been EXTREMELY co-operative and are "bustin their butts" to make this happen.

Dawn and I will most certainly make these orders a top priority, so we can get the first ten done by the weekend!! We will make every effort to accommodate everyone who wants to participate!!

So, on with the show--Richard will keep you all informed of progress!!

Ed & Dawn
aka ExoticBlanks.com

hcpens

The first group listed above have been PM'd with permission to order. The remaining group of members will be processed next week PROVIDING there is no snag getting the orders out by Saturday of this week.

All is good, thanks to everyone for following the rules.

thewishman

Okay, okay, okay. So it's in the late afternoon on a shipping day, placed my order as described and in less than 90 minutes I get the email that says my order has been received and is repriced per the group buy guidelines. Not exactly sure how Exotics pulls it off, but I'm sure happy they do.:)

Thanks Richard! The buy could not have been better timed for me.:):biggrin:

hcpens

To those first 10 that placed your order, THANK YOU. The rest that has not ordered, if you are waiting for money to come in, DON'T.

Please get your order in by Wednesday to Exotic Blanks, I will cover any shortages (between you and me) till Friday, or later, please order ASAP.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks for doing this, Richard & thanks also to Dawn & Ed.

I'll be out of pocket for a couple of weeks, so I'll wait a few turns before I jump in, it I'm very pleased to see this!

hcpens

Have received TEN invoices from Dawn and have forwarded to members for PayPal.

Anyone of the above members needing to wait to pay until Friday just PM me so I can get the order into Ed.

Have already received the next group of 15 members that should be sent to Ed on Tuesday of next week. As long as we get 10 or more members to order, we will keep this procedure going.

Thank you all for your participation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom