Exotic Blanks Beaurtiful Pen Pictures!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

All these pens are amazing. When I look at them I know that there is no doubt I am in the intermediate category. :)

Very fine work guys. I have my favorites but so hard to choose my number one choice for the poll. Great job everyone!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InvisibleMan

I had fun trying to guess who made each pen. I thought I'd be pretty good at it, but am only positive about five of them, and one of those is mine.

stolicky

Wow. Congrats to all. They are all really nice, and some have some clearly have a lot of thought and ingenuity behind them. There are certainly a few I would love to have in my collection!

I don't know how you could pick just one?

firewhatfire

WOW, what a great set of pens, I can identify a total of 1. I always look forward to seeing what folks on this site turn out when the best is expected.

I was not disappointed.

Phil

stonepecker

Wonmderful pens. This is just a small part of what makes the IAP the great site it is.

Ed.....I see a promo idea. Your company calender with the pens for the monthly pictures. Or a one sheet calendar with the pens as a border. These would be an inspiration to any pen turner.

OR

Another fund raising idea is the IAP calendar......All turners would enjoy something this beautiful.

Great work to all the entries.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We will be having a contest within a contest. I will post it shortly. We will do a match the pen to the maker contest.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We have approval to do a Match the Pen contest. I will post the contest right after the close of the polls, which is next Tuesday the 26th at about 5:30 pm. You will have until midnight the 28th to get your entry in. I have requested a form for that from Curtis.
Exotic blanks will have gift certificates for First and Second prizes along with a last place prize. Ties will be settled by random drawing.

We do have one pen that has been published else where that will be announced with the competition giving everybody at least one right answer.

Top Bottom