Cheer Exotic Blanks #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

I needed to order a couple of pen kits for an order coming up. So no problem, check out Exotic Blanks website. A few clicks later, order placed & paid for. Then I realize that I forgot all about the glue I wanted to buy. Placed another order to Exotic Blanks. Sent Ed an email asking him if he was able to combine the orders to save shipping. Next thing I know is that I have a shipping refund sitting in my PayPal account. A couple of days later package arrives. When I open the box, there was a small flat rate box addressed to me & sealed in the bottom of my bigger box. This is what I consider excellent customer service. Ed & Dawn already had my first order ready to ship out but he saw my email & responded to it by combining my order as requested. On top of that, there was two goodies included in the box as if I still had 2 separate orders. (Wife was wanting something to munch on last night & I remembered the goodies. So we had a great late night snack!) Thanks again to Ed & Dawn for exceptional service!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Also my experience ... Superb service from Dawn and Ed !!! . Much appreciated !!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As the old saying goes, "Everything we include is calorie-free!!!!"
(Pay for the products, we include the calories for free)!!

Thanks for the plug!!! We sincerely appreciate good press!!!

Top Bottom