Exotic Blanks…. Great first experience

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

My first time ordering from Dawn & Ed. I'll be using them EXCLUSIVELY from now on. Terrific service !! Hand signed thank you on the invoice. Great prices. And my website order was at the post office the same day !!!! That's another first.
Thanks Dawn & Ed. And thanks for the M & M's included. It's a pleasure to deal with these folks.
I couldn't figure out how to put a cheer tag on this post but they deserve three cheers.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InkyMike

Yes indeed ! They are my special friends and have set the example on how to start/grow a home internet business . Their customer service is exceptional. Bless them both and wish them continued success for many years to come.
Agreed. Great service and super quick to respond to inquires and ship products.

PreacherJon

My first time ordering from Dawn & Ed. I'll be using them EXCLUSIVELY from now on. Terrific service !! Hand signed thank you on the invoice. Great prices. And my website order was at the post office the same day !!!! That's another first.
Thanks Dawn & Ed. And thanks for the M & M's included. It's a pleasure to deal with these folks.
I couldn't figure out how to put a cheer tag on this post but they deserve three cheers.
Well... give us a web link... I'm not sure who Dawn and Ed are. Well... not this Dawn and Ed.

ramaroodle

:) We know.

BULLWINKLE

Well... give us a web link... I'm not sure who Dawn and Ed are. Well... not this Dawn and Ed.
Here ya go !

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank-you ALL!!!

Dawn and I sincerely appreciate threads like this!! Especially this week--Ice storm meant no electric at home, no electric means no sump pump, no sump pump means a foot of water in the basement and the ambient INSIDE temperature dropping to 45 degrees. Sleeping fully dressed and being quite cold nontheless! About 30 hours of various kinds of "discomfort". Of course, bathrooms and showers not operative!!!

FORTUNATELY, the "ExoticBlanks building" DID have power, so we were able to keep up to our responsibilities here.
YOU all (customers of Exotics) built this business, we just take care of it. We are always grateful when you notice we are trying!!

Please use Google reviews to give ExoticBlanks five stars--that will help us continue to grow and find new products you might enjoy.

Again, our sincere thanks!!!!

Dawn & Ed
Pr_Princess and Ed4copies since 2005 on IAP

Top Bottom