Exotic Banks Free Standard Shipping Today (Labor Day 9/2/19) Spend > $50.00

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the suggestion, Tony!!

We will see how many use it this weekend!!
Always "up for" a marketing experiment.

Ed

cpmech425

I just placed an order but could not find where to enter the code. I put it in the comments section at the bottom of the order . I hope Ed and Dawn see it! LOL

TonyL

Might want to subscribe to my Sunday email--it was the FIRST item!! Happy Labor Day.
That is probably where Tony saw it!!
Yes, I saw it via my email subscription. That is how I know it is Sunday night LOL :).

Might want to subscribe to my Sunday email--it was the FIRST item!! Happy Labor Day.
That is probably where Tony saw it!!

I did over a year ago and have gotten maybe a dozen or so emails. I didn't realize it was an every Sunday thing. Maybe I'll use my wife's email address to see if she starts getting them. Thanks Ed.

alphageek

Former Moderator
I did over a year ago and have gotten maybe a dozen or so emails. I didn't realize it was an every Sunday thing. Maybe I'll use my wife's email address to see if she starts getting them. Thanks Ed.
Make sure to whitelist or "safe sender" in your email.. it's possible your email provider is catch it and hiding it in spam.

TonyL

I don't know if it is allowed...but maybe the answer is to publish the sale in the vendor forum or wherever it is appropriate? I was reluctant to even post here because I thought it may have already been posted in the aforementioned forums.

Top Bottom