qquake Member Joined Feb 8, 2004 Messages 5,057 Location Northern California Mar 16, 2016 #1 This is an Executive kit in gun metal, with a Rhino blank called Wasabi Peas. I kind of like it. It's like the Antique Silver Rhino blank, but in green. Attachments 048.JPG 355 KB · Views: 191 049.JPG 369.9 KB · Views: 238 050.JPG 368.8 KB · Views: 237 052.JPG 362.2 KB · Views: 229 053.JPG 233.5 KB · Views: 219
This is an Executive kit in gun metal, with a Rhino blank called Wasabi Peas. I kind of like it. It's like the Antique Silver Rhino blank, but in green.
qquake Member Joined Feb 8, 2004 Messages 5,057 Location Northern California Mar 17, 2016 #2 I reverse painted the blank, the the green paint I used was too bright. You can see it a little bit on the ends. But it's not too bad. Attachments 016.jpg 134 KB · Views: 181 045.JPG 85.7 KB · Views: 219 046.JPG 78.4 KB · Views: 169
I reverse painted the blank, the the green paint I used was too bright. You can see it a little bit on the ends. But it's not too bad.