Example of various pen styles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Does anyone have or know of a tastefully done single picture of the standard styles of pens to show friends/family/clients that may not know what they want?

I'm thinking basics…. A slimline, a comfort, some sort of cigar, rollerball, etc.
The hard way is to turn them all and take my own picture… but as the saying goes- work smart not hard. Something told me it'd be smarter to just ask.

Cale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Does anyone have or know of a tastefully done single picture of the standard styles of pens to show friends/family/clients that may not know what they want?

I'm thinking basics…. A slimline, a comfort, some sort of cigar, rollerball, etc.
The hard way is to turn them all and take my own picture… but as the saying goes- work smart not hard. Something told me it'd be smarter to just ask.

Cale
Get permission and get pictures from vendor websites and make your own poster or set of pictures. Place the pictures in your favorite cloud service and allow access as needed.

ramaroodle

My plan, (when I get around to it) is to decide on some number (10 or 15) quality (maybe Dayacom) most desireable kits that are available and present those in some type of link/catalog. Other than that they are "one-offed" Although, for a price I will make anything in any catalog.

Sometimes the "smarter" move is the "harder" move. ;) If you want an example you want to feature YOUR work, not other's. Pick out some standard kits that you want to make and pay a few bucks to have a graphics artist put together a nice hand out. It'll cost roughly the same as you should make selling a few pens and once the work is done you can print it whenever ya need more. Maybe see if a local photographer would be interested in taking pictures of 5-6 pens in exchange for a pen? That ensures you get the high quality photos you truly need to do it right if you're not a photographer yourself.

Top Bottom