Everyday Classic Click Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JUICEDSS

JUICEDSS

PSI just came out with the Everyday Classic Chrome Click Pen. It has the all metal Schmidt mechanism. Very similar to the EDC pens they came out with a short while ago. It is a very comfortable pen.

Attachments

• DSC_0061.JPG
    DSC_0061.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC_0063.JPG
    DSC_0063.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 301
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I'm glad that the schmidt mechanism is now showing up in kit pens. It makes the kits a bit pricey, but they are as smooth as silk. Nice job on the pen. :good:

Talltim

Is it worth the cost?
$12.95 for the kit which I think is good quality. I'll put it for sale on my Etsy shop for $30 and see what happens. Time will tell.

Juicedss,

I like the kit, blank and your turning. I would be interested in how you arrived at your $30. price? Do you have a formula you follow? Or do you just put what you hope it will go for?

Based on my formulation I would put it the 45.00 range or i would fell i was losing money.

Just curious. Everyone does it differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

JUICEDSS

Is it worth the cost?
$12.95 for the kit which I think is good quality. I'll put it for sale on my Etsy shop for $30 and see what happens. Time will tell.

Juicedss,

I like the kit, blank and your turning. I would be interested in how you arrived at your $30. price? Do you have a formula you follow? Or do you just put what you hope it will go for?

Based on my formulation I would put it the 45.00 range or i would fell i was losing money.

Just curious. Everyone does it differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
I have had luck selling pens similar to that in the $30 price range. Anything higher than that and people just don't want to buy them. I have about $17 into it and it literally took me less than 10 minutes to make it. If it sells through my Etsy shop, it is a very quick and easy procedure to get it in the mail.

hbillings

I would price that kit at $49, with shipping on top of that. I've heard that a reasonable price is 2.5x your cost. Once you factor in the cost of the kit and blank, the shipping charges, and all your glue and finishing supplies I'm sure the cost reaches $20 for the one pen. And don't forget that Etsy charges take a big bite out of that price.

Top Bottom