Everyday Carry Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thanks folks.

I learned that there was a duplicate post. I don't know how that happened. My apologies. Jeff and I discussed.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Great finished pen Tony. I bought several of these kits a few months ago and really want to get back to the shop to turn them. Thanks for showing this.

Nice blank - well done.

magpens

This pen kit is a winner, in my opinion. . So is the more recent "Classic".

The only thing is the kit names ... wish they could have been a little more creative with the naming !! . LOL ! :rolleyes:

These two pen kits are by far the best from PSI since the introduction of the 30 Caliber Bolt Action kit, and it is due in large part to the incorporation of the Schmidt click mechanisms (different mech. in each of these new kits but both function exceptionally well).

The two PSI kits are, first, the "Duraclick EDC" (with the Schmidt SKM-88 click mech.), and, second, the "Everyday Classic" (with the Schmidt SKM-192 click mech.)

These click mechanisms can be found on the Schmidt website (sorry, can't remember the URL), and they can be purchased from Richard Greenwald, in the US. . If anyone is designing their own "kitless" ballpoint they would do well to incorporate either the SKM-88 or SKM-192 into the design.

TonyL

This pen kit is a winner, in my opinion. . So is the more recent "Classic".

The only thing is the kit names ... wish they could have been a little more creative with the naming !! . LOL ! :rolleyes:

These two pen kits are by far the best from PSI since the introduction of the 30 Caliber Bolt Action kit, and it is due in large part to the incorporation of the Schmidt click mechanisms (different mech. in each of these new kits but both function exceptionally well).

The two PSI kits are, first, the "Duraclick EDC" (with the Schmidt SKM-88 click mech.), and, second, the "Everyday Classic" (with the Schmidt SKM-192 click mech.)

These click mechanisms can be found on the Schmidt website (sorry, can't remember the URL), and they can be purchased from Richard Greenwald, in the US. . If anyone is designing their own "kitless" ballpoint they would do well to incorporate either the SKM-88 or SKM-192 into the design.
Hi Mal:

The only thing that surprised (in a positive way) me is that the classic version has a longer barrel,and apparently it did away with the white refill adapter. I ordered 5 classics but haven't made one yet. I actually intended to make a classic but opened a EDC kit and used the shorter tube.

Top Bottom