Evergreen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darrin

Darrin

I made this late last night, and my mother in law saw it and called it "Evergreen".
I'm not arguing with her.
58E1DB1E-CF4E-4975-B2E5-4ACE1B71663B.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

It is a very pretty "Green" pen. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw evergreen was cedar or pine. Looks like dyed Buckeyes burl to me. Kind of a put down to the burl. I understand it's just pretty green wood to the average person just sad that they don't know what they're missing. Looks like a nice piece of olive wood to me as well.
P.S. In case I'm wrong about the types of wood I should add that it's kind of sad someone that plays with this stuff as much as I do doesn't have a clue what he looking at!!!!

magpens

Very nice work !!!!

Thanks for showing !!!!

How did you finish it, please ? ... is it CA ?

Darrin

It is a very pretty "Green" pen. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw evergreen was cedar or pine. Looks like dyed Buckeyes burl to me. Kind of a put down to the burl. I understand it's just pretty green wood to the average person just sad that they don't know what they're missing. Looks like a nice piece of olive wood to me as well.
P.S. In case I'm wrong about the types of wood I should add that it's kind of sad someone that plays with this stuff as much as I do doesn't have a clue what he looking at!!!!
It's maple burl, but honestly lots of burls look alike my friend.

Top Bottom