European Round Top Twist Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

Four more European Round Top twist ball point pens. First two are Teal Pearl and Red Pearl with Platinum. Third is a Conway Stewart Shingle blank with Titanium Gold. And last is some vintage material I've had a long time, but don't remember much about it with Titanium Gold.
Only 8 more European Round Tops to finish.
Thanks for taking a look, Keith

Attachments

• DSC_6410.JPG
    DSC_6410.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_6438.JPG
    DSC_6438.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC_6472.JPG
    DSC_6472.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC_6502.JPG
    DSC_6502.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrburls

Step right up and claim 4 of the best examples of this kit and striking blanks,exciting pics and layout IMHO outstanding.

Peter.
Thank you for the kind comments. I just love this style of pen as you can see by all pens I've done lately.

Lucky2

Gorgeous pens Peter, I like all four of them, and I dislike the European Round Top pen kit. I have a bunch of them, that I use for training purposes. If I hadn't started using them for that, I think that I would have had them for a very long time. I love the blue and red blanks you used, would you mind letting me know where you got them? I would love to have at least a half dozen of each, and probably even more than that.

Len

mrburls

Hi Len, I bought the Teal Pearl blanks some time ago from Richard Greenwald and the last of the red Pearl recently. I've been using these for sometime now and love how they turn. All he has left are white pearl and yellow pearl.
Keith

Top Bottom