Ernie Borraga

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Wow that is a surprise. I thought his last posts he was doing better and recovering well. He just had a get together if I remember correctly. RIP and condolences to his family.

MRDucks2

I had not known him as long as many of you, only about 5 years. But he had been to my house more than once I have been to his. We traded several phone calls and several text. And he got my wife's recipe for canning peaches. šŸ˜Š

He will always be in our memories and stories. Prayers for his family.

walshjp17

We will all miss Ernie. He taught me his method of making watch parts blanks at MOVPTG a few year back. Great story teller, NASCAR and bourbon lover. RIP, Ernie.

Burb

For anyone who's interested, here is the info regarding Ernie's viewing:

When: Friday, July 22, 2022; 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Where: Trowbridge Funeral Home; 234 W. Dixie Avenue; Elizabethtown, KY 42701

I am hoping to make the trip out from SW Missouri, but not sure I'll be able to swing it.

ricosuave

Man, this sucks. I worked with Ernie over a decade ago, maybe 15 years at this point, and that mofo helped me out by making sure I got to work during a time I didn't have reliable transportation. He was a tow truck driver when I initially met him, but due to health reasons, he moved to the call center to remain employed. I have done some IT work for his dad, and his brother has done some tattoo work for me, but Ernie was in a class of his own. The guy you least expected to be an artist was super skilled in anything he decided to be artistic in.

It kind of upsets me off that his name randomly went through my mind today only to find out he passed away just a few weeks ago. Had I known sooner, I would have paid my regards in person to his family.

Wow, I really hate to hear this. I have known Ernie many years. The first time that that Ernie and Randy Kimmery came to my shop I showed them how to make watch parts blanks. I don't know if Randy ever made any but that day started Ernie one a watch parts pen journey.

He was a good guy and I was honored to call him a friend.

Rest in piece Ernie.

Mike

Woodchipper

I didn't have the privilege of knowing him but the replies show he was well liked and respected. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Top Bottom