Enhanced Celtic Knot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Richard92

Having got a thing about Celtic knots at the moment I have been reading the long established guys threads. Came across the enhanced Celtic knot😱😱 got to have a go at this. Got a bit more info off jttheclockman and set the plan in motion. Around 5hrs garage time and these are the outcome. Not perfect by any means but first attempt well pleased.
As the other guys mention there cannot be any errors in this build and it is time consuming. But enjoyed it immensely.
Sorry rattling on a bit

Attachments

• 20200620_155802.jpg
    20200620_155802.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 20200620_160334.jpg
    20200620_160334.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 20200620_160313.jpg
    20200620_160313.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

VERY NICE work, Richard !!!

I am impressed with your accuracy which enables you to swap pieces !!!

Now .... how many pens are there ? . I lost track after 2 !!

But I see enough different colours of wood that might suggest that there are 3 !! . LOL !!:rolleyes:🙃😉

Also, please can you give me a link to the "guyeps" articles ... "I have been reading the long established guyeps threads." ... Thanks !

Richard92

VERY NICE work, Richard !!!

I am impressed with your accuracy which enables you to swap pieces !!!

Now .... how many pens are there ? . I lost track after 2 !!

But I see enough different colours of wood that might suggest that there are 3 !! . LOL !!:rolleyes:🙃😉

Also, please can you give me a link to the "guyeps" articles ... "I have been reading the long established guyeps threads." ... Thanks !
Miss spelt it should read guys looking for it now.

magpens

Just put in the search Enhanced Celtic knot that's were I found it. Dont know how to do a link to it sorry.😱
Just copy and paste the long gobble-de-gook beside the "padlock" at the top of the screen (Windows - but it's similar on other systems).

Richard92

This is it

magpens

Oooops !! . That is a link to a conversation, which is not accessible to me, unless you add me to the conversation (which you can do, if you want).

magpens

OK, thanks Richard. . I will try that.

Seems to include references as to adding metal accent rings.

I'll have a read and get back to you if I need to. . I am very interested in swapping the segments between two Celtic knot pens.

howsitwork

Really like both of those, well done.

Not going to look it up just yet as that will be another thing on the to do list which is starting to get seriously long.

After much diversion and tasks to appease SWMBO I have finally made a jig to your design and will be trying it out next week.

Richard92

Really like both of those, well done.

Not going to look it up just yet as that will be another thing on the to do list which is starting to get seriously long.

After much diversion and tasks to appease SWMBO I have finally made a jig to your design and will be trying it out next week.
That's great hope it works for you. Please let us know.

Top Bottom