Enduro Finish Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Easysport

I have read Wayne's enduro finishing system and have ordered the kit. My question to Wayne or anyone else is; Can I use EEE-ultra shine for the sanding and still use the enduro system. I'm real new at this so bare with me on stupid qustions. I have been using Russ's system for finishing but using Behlem woodturner's finish and am not disatisfied, but like all, looking for the ultimate shine. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

There really is no need for EEE if you follow the steps that I laid out. After sanding through the grits with Micro Mesh your wood will have a very good shine.

Wayne

Easysport

You right Mac. I guess I need to go one way or the other. Enduro, EEE, Decisions, decisions. I have so much finishing solutions that a guess I'll use them all over time. I got some people that want to buy some of my pens, but I want to give them the best I can. They must be nuts.

wayneis

EEE isn't going to do anything for you, I don't understand why you even want to use it at all. Just follow my directions for Enduro and you will have good protection and a good shine.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom