• P1040860.JPG
    P1040860.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 478
  • P1040861.JPG
    P1040861.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 353
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

That is a nice design, with the symmetrical work on the flat lip area. You did a fine job of getting a smooth surface on the turned wood prior to finishing. Really good work.

How often do you eat snails and frogs?:eek: Or are you just a snail named froggy that eats frogs? :big grin: Just wondering.

robutacion

Nice design, wood and execution, you seem to have been smart enough to make those wings cuts, after you had the flap flatten on the lathe, that is the most safe and easier way to do it, congrats...!

I wonder if it flys like a frisbee...???:eek::wink:

Cheers
George

kruger

That is a nice design, with the symmetrical work on the flat lip area. You did a fine job of getting a smooth surface on the turned wood prior to finishing. Really good work.

How often do you eat snails and frogs?:eek: Or are you just a snail named froggy that eats frogs? :big grin: Just wondering.

Cuisses de grenouille au beurre aillé et persillé : Recette de Cuisses de grenouille au beurre aillé et persillé - Marmiton

Cassolettes d'escargots : Recette de Cassolettes d'escargots - Marmiton

try these recipes and then you can no longer do not eat

LoL

Edward Cypher

I read the title and thought it was about how that is all we have left after we start this insanity called turning. I guess it is kind of correct all we have left is a little change but we have a beautiful money holder to put it in. Great piece. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom