Emperor thread wrapped pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ocfluitt

Ocfluitt

Done in three colors of blue, yellow, and a metallic teal.

Attachments

• 74A3279F-FA15-46D3-BC62-E6342352E1EB.jpeg
    74A3279F-FA15-46D3-BC62-E6342352E1EB.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 170
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Another thread wrapper here. That is a great looking design and well layed out. Thanks for showing and keep showing us more.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful artistry. I am a great admirer of thread wraps, as well as anyone that will take the hours to do works like this. For me, a blank that takes 1-2 weeks for the design/lay-out, then 2-3-4-5+ hrs for the execution is well worth the time. Rarely would get proper compensation for the time, but that is why I rarely sell anything - But I love the challenge just to see if I could do it.

Your pen is wonderful. Not just the thread wrap, but the turning, finish and pairing with a perfect set of components.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.

Ocfluitt

Beautiful artistry. I am a great admirer of thread wraps, as well as anyone that will take the hours to do works like this. For me, a blank that takes 1-2 weeks for the design/lay-out, then 2-3-4-5+ hrs for the execution is well worth the time. Rarely would get proper compensation for the time, but that is why I rarely sell anything - But I love the challenge just to see if I could do it.

Your pen is wonderful. Not just the thread wrap, but the turning, finish and pairing with a perfect set of components.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.
Do you also do thread wrapping? Thank you sir for the kind words

KMCloonan

Any chance you would consider creating a tutorial on your technique? It sounds like there is a lot of interest. I know I would be interested. It's a gorgeous pen, and I would love to see how you made it. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom