Emperor Instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

Hi;
a few years ago, I obtained a couple of emperor fountain pen kits. I've been seeking the correct wood/acrylic to make this pen with. Now, I can't find the kit instructions. I think they were all lost in the move. I've just sent an email to Woodcraft and Smitty asking if they have them. I got the error message page not found when searching woodcraft. If any of you have a copy that could send me a PDF of I would appreciate it. Yeah I know drill the wood, glue the tubes, trim the ends, turn, assemble.
I've looked in the library but didn't see the instructions there. yeah, I'm a crazy one who reads some of the instructions.
thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

check with Ed at exoticblanks.com I think he sells them now. The instructions may be on the website.
Don't think woodcraft sold the emperor.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hi;
a few years ago, I obtained a couple of emperor fountain pen kits. I've been seeking the correct wood/acrylic to make this pen with. Now, I can't find the kit instructions. I think they were all lost in the move. I've just sent an email to Woodcraft and Smitty asking if they have them. I got the error message page not found when searching woodcraft. If any of you have a copy that could send me a PDF of I would appreciate it. Yeah I know drill the wood, glue the tubes, trim the ends, turn, assemble.
I've looked in the library but didn't see the instructions there. yeah, I'm a crazy one who reads some of the instructions.
thanks.

its_virgil

I really don't understand why vendors don't leave discontinued kit instructions on their websites. It's not like they eat up a lot of storage space. That would be some really helpful customer service.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom