Elusive Dayacom kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

I was just nosing around to see who sold Dayacom kits and there was the official the Dayacom site. OK, I'll take a look. Wow, there's some nice stuff there that I've never seen before. Anybody know where to get some of these outside of wholesale packs of 300? Might be a little out of my budget anyway for the time being, but they look very detailed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I was just nosing around to see who sold Dayacom kits and there was the official the Dayacom site. OK, I'll take a look. Wow, there's some nice stuff there that I've never seen before. Anybody know where to get some of these outside of wholesale packs of 300? Might be a little out of my budget anyway for the time being, but they look very detailed.

Exotic Blanks has a few kits.

magpens

This thread raises an interesting question that I haven't thought about until now ......

Who buys Dayacom kits ?

Sure, there are a few for sale by some of the vendors that we all know well. . And those vendors must buy from Dayacom.

But if you look at the Dayacom website, there are many, many styles that we ( or, at least, I ) never see offered by the vendors we use.

And Dayacom has a large MOQ requirement on all of their kits. . ( MOQ means Minimum Order Quantity )

Somebody must be buying from Dayacom or they wouldn't be able to stay in business.

So who is buying them ?

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Mal, US vendors are not their biggest buyers I am sure. Just because of what you said and having expensive inventory is not something vendors want. Now there were a few group buys which seem do not happen any more here as we have changed members here, but that is one way I got quite a few. I also bought from EB. Yes they have some of the finest looking kits but come with huge price tags and selling pens with that price tag is not easy at your everyday craft shows. Those pens you do not give away.

sorcerertd

Sure, there are a few for sale by some of the vendors that we all know well. . And those vendors must buy from Dayacom.

But if you look at the Dayacom website, there are many, many styles that we ( or, at least, I ) never see offered by the vendors we use.

This! I see lots of them, especially at EB, but I do not see the kits on the page I linked anywhere, even in a google search, besides the Dayacom site. Hmm, group buy?

baldwin.jpg

douglas.jpg

timothy.jpg

Top Bottom