Electra RB Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wright

I stopped by the local Woodcraft store yesterday to pick up some Electra kits. I could not find them on the shelf and when I asked the sales person about the kits he stated that Woodcraft has stopped selling them? Has anyone else heard about Woodcraft dropping the kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Silverado

Berea Electra Cap Posting Question

Does anybody else find it very annoying to post a Electra cap on the end fitting in front of a potenial Customer. You have to fumble around to find its
only start position.
Wondering if anyone that uses the Stretch Daycom kits from Lau Lau or Timberbits also have this Problem?

Thanks
Tim

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I stopped by the local Woodcraft store yesterday to pick up some Electra kits. I could not find them on the shelf and when I asked the sales person about the kits he stated that Woodcraft has stopped selling them? Has anyone else heard about Woodcraft dropping the kits?
Check out "The Stretch" from Lau Lau Woodworks, very similar, but takes a little longer tube which shows off more wood or acrylic!

attachment.php

It comes in an RB version as well! I swapped this one on the last PITH swap.

Attachments

• To Scott Gimbel, IAP PITH swap, Fall 2012-1 (Small).jpg
    To Scott Gimbel, IAP PITH swap, Fall 2012-1 (Small).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 235

Wright

Hey, thanks Ian. It is good to know that Berea has those kits. They are a good quality kit. Thanks to all that responded.

Top Bottom