EDC Burnt Bronze Hardware Hybrid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

Made this one yesterday. Bought the blank from a maker (Darrin Johnson) on FB. The organic material are walnut shells.
EDC Burnt Bronze Hybrid.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

That is really cool Tony. I was looking at the material in the casting and wondered what it was and had no idea, but when you say walnut shells, then, yep... I can see it for sure. Very Nice!!

TonyL

That is really cool Tony. I was looking at the material in the casting and wondered what it was and had no idea, but when you say walnut shells, then, yep... I can see it for sure. Very Nice!!
Thank you. The guy makes some cool blanks.

sorcerertd

That is a cool blank and it looks good on that kit. I carry one of those pens very frequently.

A quick search turned this up on Instagram. I'm guessing this is the guy and those do look like some really nice blanks.

TonyL

That is a cool blank and it looks good on that kit. I carry one of those pens very frequently.

A quick search turned this up on Instagram. I'm guessing this is the guy and those do look like some really nice blanks.
Yes. Didn't know he had an instagram account. I been buying from him for about 2 years. He displays his stuff on fb. I also just call him if I want something special. Good guy and fairly priced.

Drewby108

You can tell it's walnut shells because it looks like individual slices of a brain MRI.

Just kidding, I was clueless til he said what it was, too.

Top Bottom