Cheer Ed goes above and beyond (Exotic Blanks)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Fisher

I know I've posted a cheer for Exotic before, but this week was the very fist time I've had an issue with something not accurately reflecting the order.

One of the bags of stylus I received was marked as 10-count which is what the order was for in that plating, but it looked like someone had opened the bag previously and took 5 pieces out likely to fill another order, so there was only 5 sent to me.

I called up Ed and let him know and he was more than happy to resolve it and send me the missing 5. In the mean time I had to order a few more things that I had forgotten to place on the previous order, so I ordered everything up and covered shipping and all related costs and just asked him to throw the missing 5 stylus into the box before it goes out the door.

Not only is he correcting the missed portion of the order, but he refunded money back to my paypal account to boot!!!

So many of our IAP vendors are cream of the crop and Exotic consistently bubbles up to the top to share the spotlight with a few of my other most trusted go-to suppliers.

Thank you once again Ed and Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom