See more from Wayne

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
1795607222.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice work, Wayne !!

Very appealing combination of materials . . . ebony + snakewood . . . and the shaping ! !

jttheclockman

Wayne, have you been holding out on us? I do not recall seeing many of your works of art shown here. You posted a few just these past days and this one included and this is my favorite. You have a distinct style with some fancy cove and bead work. Just enough not overpowering and works well with the kits. Combining woods sometimes takes a good eye and you have it. This is a great example of that. Wish more people would try this type of blank making. The sky is the limit. Thanks for showing and we need to get one of these on the front page. Very well done and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

egnald

Ok - I printed a picture of this one and stuck it up in my shop. I agree with Pen Zen and the others that have commented about how nice the shape is, something that I will also copy at some point. As they say, immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. - Dave

Ironwood

Wayne, you are posting some really great looking pens. They are all appealing, but the visual impact of this one is over the top. The shape, and the combination of materials makes this a "WOW" pen.
Thanks for showing šŸ‘šŸ¼

Edit- This is front page material.

Top Bottom