Ebonite in various colors on sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

Is this offer still good?
Just to lend a helping hand. "Jick wu" Cheng is having to use google translate so you may have to piece his messages sometimes.
He's a good person to buy from, I have many times.
Depending on what colors and the quantity you wish to purchase he may have to ship it to you from China.He makes the ebonite there. You'll get it, though it may take longer.
The last time I bought from him he was running low on various ebonite colors in his US warehouse.
Russ

jick wu

Just to lend a helping hand. "Jick wu" Cheng is having to use google translate so you may have to piece his messages sometimes.
Depending on what colors and the quantity you wish to purchase he may have to ship it to you from China.He makes the ebonite there. You'll get it, though it may take longer.
The last time I bought from him he was running low on various ebonite colors in his US warehouse.
Russ

Thank you Mr. Russ for helping me explain.

Cheng

MrMEC

Russ
Thank you Mr. Russ for helping me explain.

Cheng
thank you Russ.
I'm just checking on prices and options at this time. thank you

Top Bottom