Ebonite in various colors on sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

在上一篇文章中,我不熟悉团购规则并被关闭,给管理员Monty带来了不必要的麻烦。我非常抱歉!我不是故意这样做的,但是我是网站线程规则的新手。
出售硬玉,每8种颜色分为一组,一种颜色为200mm。每8种颜色的价格包括70美元的DHL运费,每增加1组的价格为50美元。当然,您也可以选择8种相同颜色的颜色。

C 1:蓝色/白色
C 2:红色/白色
C 3:白色/橙色/绿色/蓝色
C 4:蓝色/黑色
C 5:黄色/绿色
C 6:红色/黑色
C 7:黄色/黑色
C 8:蓝色/白色/红色

Attachments

• IMG_83201.jpg
    IMG_83201.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 205152445.jpg
    205152445.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:

PFMan

I am interested in getting two sets...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jick wu

[QUOTE =" Jontello,帖子:2053098,成员:26503"]
我有兴趣获得3套,让我知道如何做。
[/引用]

您好乔恩,付款方式已经由PM给您了。期待您的确认,谢谢!

FGarbrecht

Google translate:
In the previous article, I was unfamiliar with the group buying rules and was shut down, causing unnecessary trouble for the administrator Monty. I am very sorry! I didn't do it on purpose, but I am new to the rules of website threading.
Jadeite is sold, every 8 colors are grouped, and one color is 200mm. The price per 8 colors includes a DHL shipping fee of $ 70, and the price per additional group is $ 50. Of course, you can also choose 8 colors of the same color.

C 1: blue / white
C 2: Red / White
C 3: white / orange / green / blue
C 4: blue / black
C 5: yellow / green
C 6: Red / Black
C 7: yellow / black
C 8: blue / white / red

FGarbrecht

What is the diameter of the rod?
It is not clear what the price is for 8 rods of different colors: $50 for the rods ($6.25 per individual rod) and $70 for shipping? Is this correct?

jick wu

What is the diameter of the rod?
It is not clear what the price is for 8 rods of different colors: $50 for the rods ($6.25 per individual rod) and $70 for shipping? Is this correct?
[/引用]
Sorry, the thread for sale for the first time is not very detailed, which causes you unnecessary trouble. Let me explain to you that the diameter of the rod is 19-21mm, including three colors of the original appearance, the diameter without polishing is 21mm, the diameter of the other polishing is 19mm, and the price is $70 for a set of eight colors, including the first DHL freight. In addition, another set does not need freight, and the price is $50.

Jarod888

So if I understand correctly, 3 sets would be 170 dollars? If so, please send me you paypal information via the coversation option on the forum.

1shootist

Not trying to be rude but does anyone know the seller ?..that can vouch for him.
I would like to buy some ebonite I'm just concerned with the seller being a new member.

jick wu

Not trying to be rude but does anyone know the seller ?..that can vouch for him.
I would like to buy some ebonite I'm just concerned with the seller being a new member.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you Russ,

Any doubt about the new seller is reasonable. Indeed, I am new to China. My name is Cheng Wu.
Threads for sale were issued for the first time, mainly selling pen blanks and accessories, lathes, etc.

Any honest seller starts from scratch, and I am no exception.
The payment method I accept is PayPal. After you pay in PayPal, I ca n't get this amount if you have n't received the goods. Please rest assured that PayPal does a good job in guaranteeing cross-border payment. Empty and worried.

I 'm glad there are several forum seniors who bought the thread for sale for the first time. Thank you very much for your trust. Ebonite is delivered by fast DHL and will be received as soon as next week.

Best regards,

Cheng Wu

Gersh

I'm set to recieve them on monday (probably) and will post pics of what I receive. I'm anxious but excited.

Gersh

There was a shipping issue but after talking to DHL (slight mixup in my address) they are arriving tomorrow.

Gersh

Just arrived! Everything is in good order. Well packed, a little over 8 inches long with a diameter of a little over 19 mm.

I cant wait to give it a turn but first I need to finish a huge custom order

Attachments

• 20191210_183720.jpg
    20191210_183720.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 222

jick wu

Just arrived! Everything is in good order. Well packed, a little over 8 inches long with a diameter of a little over 19 mm.

I cant wait to give it a turn but first I need to finish a huge custom order

Although it was a bit bumpy, you finally received it. I appreciate the speed of DHL. Thank you very much for showing the ebonite you received. I'm also assured that it is intact all the way. I look forward to your ebonite pen. Later, there will be higher quality Japanese and German ebonite. For sale.

ChengWu

jick wu

I'm going to order 3 sets...pm incoming.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Russ,
paypal address has been emailed to you,
Cheng Wu

1shootist

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Russ,
paypal address has been emailed to you,
Cheng Wu
Got it,
I just sent paypal for the $170.00

jick wu

Got it,
I just sent paypal for the $170.00

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Thanks russ,
Your remittance has been received, and it is ready to be sent today, but there will be a one-day turnaround time in China. There will be a DHL record tomorrow evening. Please know!
Cheng Wu

PFMan

Another happy customer with your ebonite!

Cant wait to transform it into a fountain pens!

jick wu

Another happy customer with your ebonite!

Cant wait to transform it into a fountain pens!

Cheng Wu

PFMan

There was some kind of problem with address.

And hopefully I didnt have to pay custom fees..

Everthing is fine!

1shootist

Ebonite received today - paypal sent Dec. 11th, received Dec. 16th...that was Fast !

I think it all looks great, some of the rods go up to 20mm + as is.

The items were packed very securely in a sturdy box.

Here are a couple pics of them,

Last edited:

jick wu

Ebonite received today - paypal sent Dec. 11th, received Dec. 16th...that was Fast !

I think it all looks great, some of the rods go up to 20mm + as is.

The items were packed very securely in a sturdy box.

Here are a couple pics of them,

View attachment 229444View attachment 229445

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you Russ,

I'm relieved to see the ebonite you showed. Don't throw that yellow envelope away. There are five pen clips in it. This is my customized pure copper gold-plated pen clip. I hope you will use it.

Cheng Wu

1shootist

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you Russ,

I'm relieved to see the ebonite you showed. Don't throw that yellow envelope away. There are five pen clips in it. This is my customized pure copper gold-plated pen clip. I hope you will use it.

Cheng Wu
Yes sir I found them, and thank you.
I can certainly put them to use !

jick wu

Hi all. Mine arrived today. It was well packed.

View attachment 229446

View attachment 229447
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing them. Everything looks good. Another pen pal bought ebonite, which was sent out on the 9th and arrived at the US Customs on the 12th, but it is still in the process of customs clearance. He has been waiting there for several days, but has not been released. I hope that the long wait will end sooner.

Cheng Wu

jick wu

Havent received mine yet, but hopefully in a few days.

Yes, among the customers who bought ebonite, you are the only one that has been spot checked by the customs. I have consulted how long it will take for such a situation to be released, usually one week.

Cheng Wu

Top Bottom