Ebonite group buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dustygoose

Bob and I have been talking about the Ebonite from India that was posted here http://www.penturners.org/forum/f14/ebonite-too-good-true-98132/ If any here wants to get in let me know. Here is my plan:

1) This buy is open to the Central Arkansas Chapter only.

2) The cost will be actual cost plus shipping to me. (price per auction is 125.00 shipped) 10 rods 16 mm 30 in long.
I have not contacted the seller yet to ask about combining multiple
auctions.

As of right now, there are 4 auctions for a total of 40 rods. Seller says buyer can choose any color combinations.

3) the total ordered should be equal to a full auction (10 rods) If not, I may purchase and keep extra for future.

4) The cost totals to be $12.50 per rod shipped. (unsure if custom charges will apply) May be cheaper if 2 or more auctions are combined.

Estimated ship time could be up to 4 weeks. That said maybe we could distribute them at our next meeting. I will ship if anyone wants them faster for actual shipping cost.

Please post here if you are interested. So far :

me
Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

watch_art

I talked to Bob last night and he said it's 16mm stuff - I'll do two rods if whatever color, maybe yellow and black? I could make some smaller pens out of it I think. :)

Dustygoose

Rods arrived this morning. As far as I can see, No air bubbles visible. I mic'd 5 of the 10. smallest was 15.98mm largest was 16.1mm .

Do we want to wait till the next meeting to distribute?

Top Bottom