EBay ????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Seems like every week they are changing things on ebay. I have tried to make an offer on several items where the seller has the make an offer option available. But whatever my offer is weather it is less than selling price or even more than selling price, all I get is the dreaded blue circle of death and it never allows offer to go through. Has anyone seen this on ebay these days or is it just me and my computer?? Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

I haven't been fishing on eBay for 6 months or so, but what you describe might be caused by corruption in your browser's cookie cache. If you're uncomfortable clearing all the cookies, try using a private/incognito browser session to log into eBay - or a different browser altogether - and see if that makes a difference.

jttheclockman

I tently bought something and had no issues.
The problem is not buying things, it is when they have the option of making an offer. That is when I can not get in. I have tried clearing and all that. I saw last night someone else wrote the same complaint of their forum site. Weather ebay answers or does anything will be determined. Thanks.

jttheclockman

What's Ebay?
Not sure if you are serious or not but it is a selling platform that many here use to sell their pens. Etsy is another as well as facebook and also Amazon. You can find some deals on these and also some hard to find items. So they do have a value.

Top Bottom