eBay find

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

I just got 49 blanks for $70 shipped from guayacanpr (Blue Mahoe pen blanks hardwood exotic wood turning Caribbean two tone | eBay) on ebay. He has sold blanks on IAP in the past, under a different screen name, his name is Alexander Valle-Albert. He has a lot of difficult to find carribean​ woods. He combines shipping, I only paid $6.50 to ship the 49 blanks. Check it out if you are looking for some oddball woods, he sells as auctions, so prices can vary...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Albert is a great guy to buy wood from ... I have done so often in the past ! . A+++ quality.

He is very knowledgeable because he is a woodworker by trade.

Dehn0045

Albert is a great guy to buy wood from ... I have done so often in the past ! . A+++ quality.

He is very knowledgeable because he is a woodworker by trade.

I'm always a little skeptical buying off of eBay because I am not really knowledgeable enough to ID woods, but he has a long presence online and looks to be a very skilled woodworker, so I trust I got what he said it is. Also, he gives the scientific name of the wood, so it helps me find more about the specific species. Best I can tell it is all really high quality stuff, like you say.

magpens

Thanks, Sam, for citing this eBay listing. Alexander has some great wood and is a great guy to deal with. That pheasant wood looks delicious !!

Alexander used to have a significant presence here on IAP. Wish he'd come back.

I just sent him an email asking him to show up here once in a while and list some wood for sale.

Last edited:
Top Bottom